Facility Compliance Services (FCS) provides codes, standards, and engineering consulting services to healthcare facilities across the nation. We make sure they achieve or maintain compliance with government and other regulatory and accreditation requirements providing the following:
- CMS, TJC, JCI, and DNV Mock Surveys
- Environment of Care & Emergency Management Audits
- Life Safety Assessments & Statement of Conditions
- Life Safety Plan Development & Updates
- Pre-Accreditation Survey Preparation & Document Review
- ILSM Review & Pre-Occupancy Assessments
- NFPA 99 Chapter-4 Risk Assessment Preparation
- Ventilation/Air Pressure Relationship Audits
- ASHRAE 188: Legionellosis: Risk Management for Building Water Systems
- Fire Door Inspections
- Assess Emergency Power Systems & Diesel Fuel Distribution Systems.
Charities: Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW); Disabled American Veterans (DAV); Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA); Ozarks Food Harvest -Feeding America.